MontyFund photoshow - open for business!

Hello just wondering I sent some photo's to the hotmail address a couple of days ago and just wanting to know if they have been received (and can be viewed)?

i've been away this weekend and am out tonight (OH's 30th) so the next lot of entries will be being processed tomorrow night. :) i know a few have sent them over the weekend.

Just sent mine in ... I probably did it all wrong! Got out my new digicam the OH bought me for Xmas *happy* ... was fun! Now I'm looking at the load of hairy cobs we just got off the gypsies and wondering if any of them would make nice candidates for the hairest horse class ... They truly *are* hairy!

Thank you

Everybody who is or is thinking of supporting the photoshow. It is hugely appreciated. There is a long awaited, and very expensive piece of tack coming my way soon, in fact any day now, I'm waiting for the call to say it's ready. I have high hopes that it's going to really help my riding, and help prevent any further accidents to me when I'm riding Rubi. I'm so chuffed that you all want to help me, and I'm hugely grateful. For those of you who might be thinking I'm sitting on my backside doing nothing whilst I'm waiting....fear not!! Grace is still at her education. She's rising three now, and doing well. Going through another growing spurt at the moment, and so seems to have digressed to the gangly appearance of an overgrown yearling!!!:eek:

Hopefully she's going to the stallion in April. I have decided to delay her backing for another year as I don't think she's physically mature enough just yet, especially in view of this recent growth spurt, plus the fact that she had a terrible accident as a yearling. But she's beeen bitted, and am long reining her, bu putting my scooter in free wheel, and trundling along behind her. She's ok with that!!:D
Here's my baby yesterday!

Attachments

• Gorgeous Grace.jpg
    Gorgeous Grace.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 24
Its looking good, but still not nearly enough backsides! :D

I've abandoned my plans to get a decent head or ears shot of Will, never mind!! I know how to enter pics, but can someone remind me what to do about sponsor money please?

to monty please, same as entry money. paypal or contact her for postal address.

ta!

also, i'd forgotten itwas a leap year and a weekend at the end - so i can take entries until this sunday, which is 2 march.

newrider.com