MontyFund photoshow - open for business!

Excellent!!!

Just to check that I am still definately judging Youngstock!!!!

I will have to sort through my pics for Kias entries tonight!!!!

Nikki xxxx

going well, i did another batch of entries last night, they are coming in prety well for so early on - last year i think i had about 2 entires unti lthe final week and then they flooded in. i will dig back and find out what the total was last year - or monty might know offhand.

M.... pm me if i need to do anything .... i dont always check the threads just pms

Oh nooo I might not get a chance to photograph my boy cause I'm at uni! So will have to make do with photos we already have! Hmmmmmm!!

I used to be rhiannon264 so can only presume the two and 6 were added together as its not a common name. I did volunteer and am more than happy/willing. I just wanted to check whether it was me or not! :eek: :)

oooh volunteer for what?

WG
XX

Oh nooo I might not get a chance to photograph my boy cause I'm at uni! So will have to make do with photos we already have! Hmmmmmm!!

Don't forget it's not only horses.

Theres cutest cat, dashing dogs, Best landscape and Best Winter themed photo, oh and Best caption doesn't have to be horsey. Have just noticed Best Bum doesn't say it has to be horsey either!! :eek: :D

Don't forget it's not only horses.

Theres cutest cat, dashing dogs, Best landscape and Best Winter themed photo, oh and Best caption doesn't have to be horsey. Have just noticed Best Bum doesn't say it has to be horsey either!! :eek: :D

what do you get if you win?:confused: i dont get what monty fund is? lol can someone explain

ooh, btw i had a query on the other board that is supporting the show, and have decided that the same pony's ears are allowed more than once in the ear shot class, provided it's a different view, as it's more about the photo than the ears themselves.

Hello just wondering I sent some photo's to the hotmail address a couple of days ago and just wanting to know if they have been received (and can be viewed)?

newrider.com