Black
Grey (white)
Dapple grey
Skewbald
Piebald
Tricolour
Which is you fav :)
If you have any more COMMENT!

Bay. Bright bay if we're being specific. Mind you, dark bays shine up like Conkers in the sun.

Duns are my favourite ( as my horse of a lifetime was dun) however after a dun I equally like all other colours. x

Hehehe greys all the way! But like kiterider, so long as it is the right horse for me, I don't care too much. I love 'em all!

The first horse I (properly) learnt to ride on was a dun! So a soft spot there!! But I also have ashiny pretty dark bay and a chestnut with flaxen mane and tail so those colours are also stunning ;)

Chestnut with 4 whites, a flaxen mane and tail and a wide blaze will always float my boat.

Seconded by a bay with 4 whites and a white blaze. (Jack has 3 whites so he's nearly perfect
:p)

Black always been black

However I do have a soft spot for a palomino or dun/buckskin.

Just refuse to pay the ridiculous money for one lol

No horse is a bad colour, I prefer not to have grey or mainly white horses as I'm not a mass Very fan of excessive grooming, so if the horse was right for me and my budget I don't really see colour as an issue :)

Clean is also a good colour. Mine doesn't roll in wet mud. She comes all the way down the field, goes in the barn where it is flat and dry to roll. No I didn't train her she is just a pansy!

Reactions: Trewsers
Grey has always been my favourite, although I've never had a grey horse :(

I also love light palominos, buckskin/dun, pinto and black horses (with an exception for my current gelding who is a bay ;))

However, I will always buy a horse based on their temperament, education ect over their colour. If a horse I'm considering buying is a pretty/more rare colour, that's a bonus!

If I had to chose then a coloured Skewbald or Piebald - we have both, plus 2 chestnut and a Bay , must say for showing then the block colours are easier with minimal white.

newrider.com