Do you neglect your non horsey friends?

If they're people you still actually want to see how about compromising and just meet them for drinks after the film - will that leave you time to see Ben first? That's the part of the night where you will actually be spending time with them (as opposed to sitting next to them in the dark).

Ditto above. I never refused to go out with friends because of my horse. I just fitted it all in. I didn't see going out with friends once a week as an issue as I had 6 other nights to do more with my horse. I would just make a fleeting visit to the yard before I went out.

yes...I don't mean to but trying to fit in work, horse, dog and seeing my family and husband it's hard!!

Luckily most of my friends are horsey :biggrin:

I just have no friends - simples!! :bounce:

Only joking - have just one really good friend who is nearly always busy herself (as I am) so doesn't matter if we see each other a lot or a little, we know if needs be we are always there for each other. And I have my Mum :inlove: Without them both the last three years would have been an awful lot harder. Don't neglect either really, see friend as and when, and Mum most days

The rest of my true friends are either equine or canine :biggrin: I see a lot of them :bounce:

Nah i dont really, i do find it hard to see them though. Most of my mates are horesy in some way as in my mate who used to full loan , but went to uni has just got my other mate into riding. My ' drinking buddies' 2 of them are horsey and one isn't. Other mates i do see them , but i have so much to do its fitting it all in i struggle with

newrider.com