Coronavirus

Huggy.. use a throw away bowl..

I still quarrentine mail. Food etc.

Going the wrong direction it can't stop.

Lots more sigh ugh AIRLINE TRAFFIC.

Im seeing so many more contrails going over zig zag. Hither dither all directions.
No matter where they bloody well ARE...
THEY WANT TO BE GOING SOMEPLACE
ELSE

It was nice when there were none.

I wonder how hard it actually is to catch it from surfaces. My boyfriend hasn't show any symptoms despite sitting in a car and face to face conversations with someone who the next day got symptoms and tested positive. That's not to say he didn't become a carrier of course. And I'm also not saying any of you should stop quarentining items, I'm just wondering

I wonder how hard it actually is to catch it from surfaces. My boyfriend hasn't show any symptoms despite sitting in a car and face to face conversations with someone who the next day got symptoms and tested positive. That's not to say he didn't become a carrier of course. And I'm also not saying any of you should stop quarentining items, I'm just wondering
They used to say it can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours, I saw an article last week on the news saying some scientists in Australia had discovered it can live on some surfaces for up to 28 days, but I don’t know what to believe anymore, all we can do I reckon is to wash our hands often, wear a mask outside of the house and stay away from people.

I was once told that normal flu could live on something like a vinyl record for up to 72 hours. Don't know if it's true or not but like kiterider says all we can do is try and do our best with hand washing / staying away from others.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Throwaway bowl is a good idea - who knows, people might not want to take stuff, but at least it's there if they do. I've also got an antibacterial spray I can use on it, before I put it out.

On a surface wouldn't worry me, wash your hands and don't touch your face.
I wonder how many people have forgotten the hands, face, space that the adverts show.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
What I don't understand is how it gets from the surface to being inhaled. Because if it's ingested I assume that would destroy it. So from the surface it would need to be in the air again for it to be inhaled? Wish I could find something about how it actually all works as I really want to know.

Interestingly we've now been told we have to wear masks not visors. I didn't get the visor thing because droplets just go round it. Thought they were to protect eyeballs.

What I don't understand is how it gets from the surface to being inhaled. Because if it's ingested I assume that would destroy it. So from the surface it would need to be in the air again for it to be inhaled? Wish I could find something about how it actually all works as I really want to know.
It doesn’t, it gets from a surface onto your hands which you then might inadvertently rub your eyes, nose or mouth, then the virus has an entrance through your mucus membranes. That’s why washing hands is so important ?

It doesn’t, it gets from a surface onto your hands which you then might inadvertently rub your eyes, nose or mouth, then the virus has an entrance through your mucus membranes. That’s why washing hands is so important ?
???

I don't take chances. I'm as careful as I can be.

Omg going thru Chepachet yesterday
The world was there.
They may have cancelled the scarecrow festival proper but the scarecrows were up and the village was wall to wall people
BUT no one was past the outskirts of town at the huge Halloween display the town thought was going to cause crowds and to tone it DOWN..
They did it to themselves with all the
Scarecrows in the center of the village.

Coming home 8 managed to get a photo of the horse driving past20201018_145124(0).jpg

There was some picture perfect fall foliage outstde town and NO CROWDS20201018_143218.jpg20201018_113010.jpg

This is halloweeny and kind of sad but the right thing was done in the end.

It's Rhode Islands vampire story.
Mercy Browns grave had vampire on it for hundreds of years.
The father dug her up after family members continued to get sick.
She looked pristine they burnt her heart fed it to sick family who still died and declared she was a vampire.
Vampire was carved into tombstone.

We passed it yesterday and stopped I'd passed it before but never stopped.

Thankfully they have chiseled sanded and removed vampire from this poor girls grave.
You can still see the faint image of rhe wording.20201018_135703.jpg

Ine thing i don't understand with all this quareentine etc..

You have to quareentine for symptoms if your closely exposed.
But your never actually tested if you dont get symptoms...they claim there are MANY MANY ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE..

How do they know if someone not getting symptoms hasn't caught it and is infectious.
They say asymptomatic people are
STILL SPREADERS...

THE WHOLE SYSTEM START TO FINISH IS SO FLAWED...

Yeah and it's ridiculously hard to NOT touch your face, eyes, ears and hair! I hadn't realised how much I fidget about lol
But seriously, it does sound a long shot but if someone had been carrying the virus and touched something or breathed droplets onto it and you do touch it - then yes that's how it can also spread. I believe we can just keep trying to do our best and be aware.

Omg yes it is hard ..you do it so
Unconsciously..

One good thing about employees being masked NO MORE LICKING THEIR FINGER TO GET THE EDGE OF THE BAG TO OPEN .

THANK GOD.. that really used to gross me out and Say don't do that and touch my items.
But it was such a non thinking habit.
They would immediately do it again.
Hopefully since masking has been a while and isn't stopping any time soon it won't start again

There was some picture perfect fall foliage outstde town and NO CROWDSView attachment 104324View attachment 104325

This is halloweeny and kind of sad but the right thing was done in the end.

It's Rhode Islands vampire story.
Mercy Browns grave had vampire on it for hundreds of years.
The father dug her up after family members continued to get sick.
She looked pristine they burnt her heart fed it to sick family who still died and declared she was a vampire.
Vampire was carved into tombstone.

We passed it yesterday and stopped I'd passed it before but never stopped.

Thankfully they have chiseled sanded and removed vampire from this poor girls grave.
You can still see the faint image of rhe wording.View attachment 104326
Love that second photo with the trees and water, gorgeous autumn colours, may I borrow it to make a painting sometime please?

newrider.com