And we’re there...

Xander is a name I picked years ago for when I got a baby, mentioned it to my sister and she really doesn’t like it because she knows a boy called xander who is a sod, and her opinion kind of swayed me to think about others. Loki I love but am I jinxing myself calling him a trickster ? or maybe I’m just thinking on it too much ?
I really hope I get the call today to say his passport has arrived so I can go get him this weekend ?

Xander is a name I picked years ago for when I got a baby, mentioned it to my sister and she really doesn’t like it because she knows a boy called xander who is a sod, and her opinion kind of swayed me to think about others. Loki I love but am I jinxing myself calling him a trickster ? or maybe I’m just thinking on it too much ?
I really hope I get the call today to say his passport has arrived so I can go get him this weekend ?

I would always think of Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Dewi makes me think of the weird little brother in 'The Wonder Years'. I do like Loki though.

Reactions: Jessey
Well the day is upon us, nearly :p We're picking him up on Sunday :D I'm excited to have him home and start tinkering with him, but nervous too, will Jess like him, will he cope with the track and diet change as I'm not sure I dare put him on the grass here just now, I have to unload him on the road and lead him through the alley (I haven't been able to get my trees trimmed so we can't get the lorry in just now), but happily I'm off next week and we can spend lots of time getting to know each other and hopefully he'll be brave and enjoy starting walks out soon :D

I think the words are you will be fine. Look forward to photos.
Mine took a few days to suss out the second station was accessible by walking that way instead of that way.

I have to unload him on the road and lead him through the alley (I haven't been able to get my trees trimmed so we can't get the lorry in just now),
That's what happened when Charlie came, I ended up having to walk him 400m down a lane and up my little side gate instead of driving to my field! But it all ended well. Good luck, good luck, he is such a beauty

Perfect ? we had a good clear run down in 2h15m and he loaded 2nd try, then had a bit of a bouncing strop so we shut up and headed straight off, he settled after 10 mins and we great run home in the same time ? he off loaded like a champ, and walked in like a star, had a little look around and tucked into some hay.

Jessica was her normal self, launching at the fence and charging up and down, desperately dividing her time between seeing Niko off and herding the little boys away, but Niko was super submissive and just scooted away from her, took himself off for a roll and came back to us for a fuss. After an hour her efforts were half hearted and after 3 she gave up and went back to her hay down the other end ?
They’ve been fed and there seems to be calm, but I’ll pop back before dark just to check all is well.

I’m excited to spend time with him now, he’s so sweet, polite and even when unnerved he just looked and watched and took it all in ?
F83AF9E2-7C62-4ED9-B269-CCECA4063555.jpeg
61031E44-9B5E-456A-AEAB-5598303AC883.jpeg
57EE1E6D-13D4-4C57-A7CD-ACDAC3225078.jpeg4FD6CA85-A388-4FA8-A8BE-CB71A57A876D.jpegAECBCD5D-1C9E-42CD-B67D-FA7988789B9A.jpeg

newrider.com