2021 - My Shetland blog

What a brilliant camera. Quite right not to set it to auto. I too have a professional sensor and the detail and clarity makes all the difference.
It isnt punching above one's weight. It is having the equipment to make good quality images.

Why cant you keep them all Frances? I do. OH bought me an external hard drive when we bought the latest camera.
I lost some photos from 2 holidays when we switched computers but that was user error, and Photoshop elements catalogue did not transfer but generally we file under year because that is what my father did. He was born in 1901!
In any case here in SE England sorting pics is a winter job!

Why cant you keep them all Frances? I do. OH bought me an external hard drive when we bought the latest camera.
I lost some photos from 2 holidays when we switched computers but that was user error, and Photoshop elements catalogue did not transfer but generally we file under year because that is what my father did. He was born in 1901!
In any case here in SE England sorting pics is a winter job!
About one in a 100 is worth keeping. The rest are rubbish But yes, I have been to throw away a real cracker by being too rash. I just know that once BeAnne has gone, I won’t be able to ever look at the photos, possibly for a very long time. I feel sick at the thought of them already.

• Sad
Reactions: carthorse
newrider.com