1st Foal at the yard :-D *pic added*

liz_scarlet

I can not wait to get to the yard today!!!!!! :dance:

Will try and take some pics later if YO doesn't mind but the ones I've seen he is adorable :inlove:

Beautiful little grey Arab colt called Ostarii :wub:

Ostarii.jpg

Last edited:
Oh how cute. You would need a photo as now one would believe that he will became a grey what with that lovely marking on his face.

LOL, now you have described him as grey to spite you he won't grey out!

Whiffy's foals, even with the father black as far back as his pedigree goes always has a black foal who greys out. Her's grey out faster than she did.

Here's Whiffy as a 3 year old.
fivla.jpg

This is her at about 10 years old. Her foals were very grey by the time the were weaned though.
rinky-and-whiff-viking.jpg

I've seen this little guy on facebook today :dance: didn't realise you were at the same yard.

Hes utterly adorable:wub:

I've seen this little guy on facebook today :dance: didn't realise you were at the same yard.

Hes utterly adorable:wub:

Ohhh who do you know at the yard??

I think he is all over facebook everyone is uber proud of him :giggle:

Took me ages to do anything today...fill a hay net go watch Olivia being a super mum for a while, do water go watch Olivia and her boy you get the picture lol

Ohhh who do you know at the yard??

I think he is all over facebook everyone is uber proud of him :giggle:

Took me ages to do anything today...fill a hay net go watch Olivia being a super mum for a while, do water go watch Olivia and her boy you get the picture lol

Heidi's owner :smile:

Foals are the best for hours suddenly passing by and not knowing how it went so quick! Shame a working day isn't the same and as much fun as foal watching

I love Heidi and her owner, they took S and I out on our first hack from the yard and are generally our care in the horsey community helpers :giggle:

We horse/pony swapped for a hack once...loved seeing through the bat ears :biggrin:

I love Heidi and her owner, they took S and I out on our first hack from the yard and are generally our care in the horsey community helpers :giggle:

We horse/pony swapped for a hack once...loved seeing through the bat ears :biggrin:

She's a gem, owner n horse :smile::smile: makes all our rc activities happen too so worth her weight in gold :dance:

newrider.com
Back