1st Foal at the yard :-D *pic added*

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
I can not wait to get to the yard today!!!!!! :dance:

Will try and take some pics later if YO doesn't mind but the ones I've seen he is adorable :inlove:

Beautiful little grey Arab colt called Ostarii :wub:

Ostarii.jpg

Last edited:
Yes if both parents are grey he will probably grey out, going through that awkward smoke coloured phase lol :smile:

LOL, now you have described him as grey to spite you he won't grey out!

Whiffy's foals, even with the father black as far back as his pedigree goes always has a black foal who greys out. Her's grey out faster than she did.

Here's Whiffy as a 3 year old.
fivla.jpg

This is her at about 10 years old. Her foals were very grey by the time the were weaned though.
rinky-and-whiff-viking.jpg

I've seen this little guy on facebook today :dance: didn't realise you were at the same yard.

Hes utterly adorable:wub:

I've seen this little guy on facebook today :dance: didn't realise you were at the same yard.

Hes utterly adorable:wub:

Ohhh who do you know at the yard??

I think he is all over facebook everyone is uber proud of him :giggle:

Took me ages to do anything today...fill a hay net go watch Olivia being a super mum for a while, do water go watch Olivia and her boy you get the picture lol

Ohhh who do you know at the yard??

I think he is all over facebook everyone is uber proud of him :giggle:

Took me ages to do anything today...fill a hay net go watch Olivia being a super mum for a while, do water go watch Olivia and her boy you get the picture lol

Heidi's owner :smile:

Foals are the best for hours suddenly passing by and not knowing how it went so quick! Shame a working day isn't the same and as much fun as foal watching

I love Heidi and her owner, they took S and I out on our first hack from the yard and are generally our care in the horsey community helpers :giggle:

We horse/pony swapped for a hack once...loved seeing through the bat ears :biggrin:

I love Heidi and her owner, they took S and I out on our first hack from the yard and are generally our care in the horsey community helpers :giggle:

We horse/pony swapped for a hack once...loved seeing through the bat ears :biggrin:

She's a gem, owner n horse :smile::smile: makes all our rc activities happen too so worth her weight in gold :dance:

newrider.com