What summer jod's do you wear?

Primark leggings, cost about £4 and mine usually last a couple of months before they get holey, much thiner than jods and nice and comfy.

I bought some cheapie legging s too as I am sick of being so hot.
I must admit I miss the knee pads.
Also I didnt notice the lovely sequins on my leggings when I bought them...not a good look really.
I wasnt some riding tights but CANNOT afford them at all. Maybe in time for winter!

I bought some cheapie legging s too as I am sick of being so hot.
I must admit I miss the knee pads.
Also I didnt notice the lovely sequins on my leggings when I bought them...not a good look really.
I wasnt some riding tights but CANNOT afford them at all. Maybe in time for winter!

Ha ha ha! I have to see these!!!

I was thinking about this too, sods law means the jods I can wear with tshirts and vest tops (that means the ones I haven't bought too small and don't have to leave the button undone!) are the thickest!!

Im avoiding leggings after seeing a girl riding in them and getting an eyeful of her White spotty pants! People do not need to be subjected to seeing my pants!!!

Ha ha ha! I have to see these!!!

I was thinking about this too, sods law means the jods I can wear with tshirts and vest tops (that means the ones I haven't bought too small and don't have to leave the button undone!) are the thickest!!

Im avoiding leggings after seeing a girl riding in them and getting an eyeful of her White spotty pants! People do not need to be subjected to seeing my pants!!!

The sequins are are at the bottom of the leg luckily!
I was behind a woman in the shop the other day who have very thin legging and very big pants. Far worse than my blingy leggings!

I wear Kerrits riding tights when it's really hot. I defo recommend!

Just had a look at those Kerrits, not sure I have the figure to wear them though!:frown:

Ha ha. I thought that when I got them but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them on! :giggle:

Must admit I am enjoying riding in jeans - straight legs from M&S. I began when I started riding western, but I rode in my english saddle last weekend for a change and jeans felt fine with that .... I do always wear my long Toggi pull on boots though.

newrider.com