Rear view mirror

It looked a nice day there too. So this is so you can see any potential things that you might want to move over or pull into the side for?

It looked a nice day there too. So this is so you can see any potential things that you might want to move over or pull into the side for?
Yes, When it's really windy you cannot hear anything coming up behind you and it's a handy thing to have to keep any eye out for silent cars kreeping along behind you

Reactions: Trewsers
Yes, When it's really windy you cannot hear anything coming up behind you and it's a handy thing to have to keep any eye out for silent cars kreeping along behind you

I hack with a lady who uses hearing aids but she can't hear a great deal behind her. She's not very confident hacking alone because of it, maybe this is the solution!

Reactions: Trewsers
Oh! I need one of those. I have a fused neck and very limited turn when in the saddle, without literally twisting my whole body up and out of the saddle to see what is coming up behind and how far away it is etc. I did rely mostly on my hearing, but sadly I have to admit that isn't exactly 100 per cent anymore either:( Please can you tell me where you buy these from - wouldn't know what to put into search engine (arm mirror, wrist mirror??) o_O

I need one too. I cant turn in the saddle tho whether from old age or my bp, I cant tell. But with us it is sports cyclists - silent.

newrider.com