Pet Pester Power

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
After over 2 years of running with Daisy-Doodle, she recognises every piece of running clothing I own. Which means that every time I change into running gear she leaps around, then whines and then shoves her wet nose into my hand or against my legs every few seconds until we go.
Which is sometimes not for over an hour if I am running in the morning because I need to get the kids off to school first. And sometimes want a cup of coffee first too (how dare I).
So I decided to wear a Onesie over my kit so she could not see what I was wearing. But she recognised my socks!!!! What can your dogs anticipate from tiny cues? I think it's amazing how much they know!

I am just amazed that you can have a coffee and run afterwards! The days of having coffee and straying far from the ladies are long gone for me :p

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Every time I put on my hat my mums Spaniel boy barks like mad as he thinks I'm taking him for a walk, sometimes I am just going outside and it's raining,lol.

My Dalmatians are too bright, around 3pm every day they both start climbing on my lap and making sad eyes at me as they get fed at 4pm. If I don't look like I am making a move at around 3.30pm my Dally girl starts taking things she is not supposed to have and waving them at me, so I pay her attention and get up to take it off her and then have to go and do the food,lol.

Also getting headcollars out the tack room when no horses are on the yard means we are going up the fields to fetch ponies, yay walk! lol

newrider.com