Does anyone need help in Hertfordshire?

Aimeelou

Mar 10, 2015
I am looking for a horse or pony to fuss in the Hertfordshire area. Any size or breed as long as they are content with recieving lots of love and treats.

A little about me:

I'm Aimee, I'm 23 and I have ridden on and off for the last five years. I used to share an amazing horse until 2015 until I had an accident that knocked my confidence.

I am back riding again now at a local school but could really use a kind owner and patient horse who would be willing to let me spend time with them on the ground to gain my confidence back.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me!

Reactions: Cortrasna
I've got family and friends in Herts, if you're near welwyn I can ask around for you :)

Hi!

I would really appreciate that, I live in Stevenage so very close to Welwyn!

Thank you so much. I am happy to help out in any way I can and I am happy with just ground work, mucking out, basically shadowing the owner so I can loose these stupid fears of mine!

Not to be personal but what's your height/weight and I'll put the word about :) my grandmother still lives in Stevenage, I know it well :)

Reactions: Aimeelou
Not to be personal but what's your height/weight and I'll put the word about :) my grandmother still lives in Stevenage, I know it well :)

I'm 5ft 6 and around 14 stone so not a tiny rider. But I'm loosing it!

Ive been having private lessons at Courtlands the riding school near the hospital?
When I went there a few months back I couldn't even touch a horse without shaking. This is a huge step so hopefully it'll work out well :)

Reactions: Jessey
Aw he looks super, I'll ask around, I've not got loads of horsey contacts there anymore as moved to Norfolk almost 15 years ago but can't hurt to ask :)

Hello I know a lot of horse people and will have a look around a little bit. Maybe there is something suitable and I will pass it on to you.

Best regards
John Williams

newrider.com