Confirmation Critique

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
Its been a little while since ive seen one of these threads and before I throw money into tweed and such I thought id ask. Local level but with the intention of going to the bigger local shows at the end of the season.

how is his confirmation? Hes a 13.3. I know he has alot of muscle wastage which im hoping will improve his back but any glaringly obv problems?? Brutal options? If all else fails he can just do concourse where hes hidden by a dress but would like to do WH and ridden coloured etc

IMG_71509163280019.jpg

2013-07-21184310.png

null-6.jpg

IMG_20130904_201712.jpg

I do like a coloured he reminds me of our Tess same height - he looks long in the back,maybe due to lightweight and lack of tone but looks to have good bone -nice markings and plenty of feather- its difficult from pics much easier in the flesh as photos can often be desceptive, - give local level a go I think you will be fine - you would be in 14.2 and under so higher level he would come up small in a traditional class - open you are up against th bigger Cobs and the non hairies - we never did much in thoses classes for that reason plus Tess is slightly cowhocked so we could never have done serious showing with her but we had years of showing pleasure - she did better under saddle than in hand. Now WH is a different thing altogether, if he can do it then give it a crack - the jump section sorts many out before you get to the show section - whatever you do shes lovely just my sort:smile:
I do envy you concourse ambitions... look forward to hearing how you get on...

newrider.com