You Probably Wont Believe Me, But...

Kizza07

Manure Happens.
Apr 26, 2007
NSW Australia
I went to the local library to borrow a book on horses and they had gotten in a brand new book on horse whispering.

I have been very interested in this type of stuff before, but I never tried anything.

I borrowed this book and started reading. Im still reading the rest, but ever since I read a chapter about Aura's on horses, I took to it, and when I look at certain points of the horse, certain colours came into my mind.

My dad used to be able to see peoples Aura's, but doesnt ever talk about it.

But I know that, to my auntie one day, when dad was younger, he said, "your all black auntie":eek:

My auntie went to a doctor to see if there was anything wrong. The doctor diagnosed her with cancer.

My auntie moved away, and a few months ago, she died because the cancer had come back. We have since read that what dad was seeing were Aura's. Something I read said that the colour black represented illness.

Dad used to see people on the street, sometimes with black aura's and his brother was once gold and there was a lady he knew that was pink.

I dont care if you dont believe me, you are entitled to your own opinion, but if you do, please write a reply, and post a picture of your horse for me to have a go at!!

Kenny my horse had a thin line of baby blue around him this morning, I read about it and it says that it means that I was in a deep healing mode with the horse, it is accepted to mean a healing color and that it means that the horse feels harmony in both body and soul. It sayd we often may see blue flaring at the end of our fingertips when we touch a horse.

Im trying to see if this is real or not, because i didnt believe too much in this stuff until now, I was very skeptical.

If you want me to have a look and see if a picture of your horse can show me anything, post a picture of your horse, preferably showing the whole body length, and preferably with you standing with it. Or even riding it if you want..

Im still learning, so not everything is going to be 100% spot on.

I talked to mum and dad about it too, and mum will come and have a look on this thread every now and then to see how I am doing and if i am accurate.

Thank you for reading this,
kizza

Last edited:
I'd love for you to have a look at my horse. She's a strange one and I'd love to know what you see.

100_4026.jpg

100_3608.jpg

Thank you Cupcake!
I didn't think I was going to get any replies, and thought that people would just say that I was strange, and undoubtedly people will. But I just feel different about horses, this book has made me realise it.

I am new to this, so dont believe that I'm 100% sure about this..

I felt red, which is bad, but i didnt see red! I didnt see or feel any black at all which is good too! I saw yellow and bright green all over her.

green - Bright green is the colour that can commonly be seen around the heart chakra area. When the horse is loving toward you, green can be picked up as a radiance over the chest area. If the shade is pale green, the horse may be feeling neglected or unloved.

yellow - Bright yellow indicates a strong flow of energy within that particular area of the horse, , but if the yellow is dull, the horse may be emotionally stressed or resentful about something. The situation causing it may relate to humans or other horses.

The yellow i saw was what i would call bright.

That is good from what i can read. Thank you for letting me look at your horse! I hope that the red feeling didnt mean anythinng. Have you had her back or saddle fit checked lately at all?

Last edited:
That's really interesting and very cool that you're open to it! I'd love to know what you pick up from Dylan :)

00050.jpg

That is really interesting :eek: I've had the vet out heaps of times trying to work out what is wrong with her back. She has been very uncomfortable for the past 3 months. That is so cool that you picked it up. You do indeed have a gift :)

wow, that seems amazing! :) i'd love to see what aura is around my crazy boy! :) :p i've been having some gate issues, and he's been a little resentful going in! I'm gonna go take a picture tomorrow and post it on here for you! :cool:

Cupcake!! Thats amazing that I picked it up!

ShowJumper, I feel bright baby blue. He feels harmony in both body and soul from what i feel!!

Thank you for letting me look at Dylan and your horse Cupcake!!

Last edited:
Thank you barrelchick17!

If you can, get someone to take a picture of you leading him through a gate if you can! It might help!

Also one of you standing with him to see what he feels about you!

Thanks again,
Kizza

Thanks!

In your video, rooster was sending me colours showing passion, dedication and hard work concerning what he was doing. That colour was purple. These colours only came to me when he was doing the pole bend, not the barrels.

You have from what I can see, a very loving and dedicated horse, but I am new to this and not 100%

If you send me some tomorrow, then some after a few days with more flatwork, ill see if there is a difference.

Last edited:
You definitely have a gift Kizza!
That is amazing. I have been brought up with those beliefs in my family -lots of people find it freaky and taboo, but to me it is calming. It is only unsettling to some because it is not something everyone can see... and seeing is believing!
My cousin can see auras too (she is also psychic) and has taught me a lot about that side of life. It is incredible what she can pick up about people and animals.
Keep on going, you are very special and I definitely think that it is a brilliant way of talking to horses -how else does one know what they want?!
Good luck and let me know how it goes!

DINA

Thank you!

With both pictures of chunky I saw bright green and baby blue. I also felt red, just like i did with Cupcakes girl. I again say that I am not 100% but I felt red when I looked at chunky's back.

However the green and blue means from the shades that He is in harmony with body and soul and he is also very loving towards you.

The green shows love and it glows around the heart chakra area and the blue shows harmony with body and soul!

I feel in the second picture that around his hooves there was a slight bit of pain starting to come on. Were his hooves due to be done?
In the first picture, his nearside hindleg has an abrasion to it, there isnt LOTS of pain but i feel that there was some.

For the rest of you, ill be back later ive got to go!

Last edited:
DINA

Thank you!

With both pictures of chunky I saw bright green and baby blue. I also felt red, just like i did with Cupcakes girl. I again say that I am not 100% but you might want to get his back checked because I felt it when I looked at chunky's back.

However the green and blue means from the shades that He is in harmony with body and soul and he is also very loving towards you.

The green shows love and it glows around the heart chakra area and the blue shows harmony with body and soul!

I feel in the second picture that around his hooves there was a slight bit of pain starting to come on. Were his hooves due to be done?
In the first picture, his nearside hindleg has an abrasion to it, there isnt LOTS of pain but i feel that there was some.

For the rest of you, ill be back later ive got to go!

Wow,that was really quite spot on!
He does have a sore back at the moment which I am sorting out at the moment,so you are right about that.
Also yep,in the second pic when that was taken he was due to have his feet done.
Yeah,his leg with the abrasion is what he did more than two years ago and its still healing.
Thats really neat Kizza,thanks :)

newrider.com