Wonderful Lesson

NSCHMIDT

Aug 11, 2002
South Carolina USA
Visit site
After 5 years of no cantor, and working like snot to over come many fears for my previous horse who ran off with me I cantored off line. About 6 weeks ago I went to a new barn and and a new RI. The old one didn't have a horse for me to learn to cantor on. So I went shopping for a new one. After my evaluation ride, my husband said,"you will be cantoring by your second lesson" My answer was yea right! I was it was only a few strides on line but it was a cantor never the less. :) The last two lessons after our warm up were only cantor on line working though all my phobia's. Last week a few strides in my better direction off line.:rolleyes: Yestday after a few rounds on line, off the line came and I did circles in both directions off line.:D I have told both RI's they can now get a little creative in the lesson. :eek: My husaband had predicted that before x-mas I would be working in the arena. The man is a psychic. I can't wait to transfere this knowledge to my horse. That will be coming soon. I have had Dixie nearly 4 years I have never asked her to cantor, she will be so surprised.

Hi there, this is fantastic news. Thanks for your post in my jumping thread, sounded great. Nothing buoys you up like a confidence shot eh? Onwards!

newrider.com