wintec extra wide gullet question...

vixie

Aug 27, 2008
can anyone with a wintec fitted with the white xw gullet help me pleaseeee?

i just need to know the gullet measurement between the panels where the flock starts (under the d to d measurement) if that makes sense? :)

thanks!

I have one, but it's just a diddy pony saddle (but def has the white xw gullet). I can measure tonight if I remember, but not sure if the measurements will still be the saqme for pony saddle?

I have one, but it's just a diddy pony saddle (but def has the white xw gullet). I can measure tonight if I remember, but not sure if the measurements will still be the saqme for pony saddle?

it should be :) and tbh mie takes a 16" seat anyway so thats a pony saddle. thank you :D

Right, the inside of the saddle inline with the D rings, is the base of the gullet on my wintec - measures 5.5"
If you wanted between the panels (lower than D's), I measured that as 5" inside the panels...

HTH =]

Right, the inside of the saddle inline with the D rings, is the base of the gullet on my wintec - measures 5.5"
If you wanted between the panels (lower than D's), I measured that as 5" inside the panels...

HTH =]

yep, just wanted the panel to panel measurement so just inside where the flocking starts, thought it would be more than 5" :s

maybe 5 1/4" where the panels start then...I measured halfway down panels. Sorry...

It is odd...My impression from this wintec saddle with white gullet is that the xw isn't nearly as wide as other models - it fits a pony who in another model, a Wide saddle is too wide never mind XW...

If somebody else can get measurements it would be interesting, to make sure it's the same?

newrider.com