Where do you look?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
When you are looking for a dream equestrian home? Realistic or unrealistic - so top end of the scale and bottom.
Thanks in advance!(there is a reason to this thread honestly).:)

Thanks for the replies. I am glad you look on uk land and farms bodshi!lol it's one of the places our agent has put us. I was worried we weren't being marketed in the right places.
In the New Year if we still haven't had another offer I'm thinking we need a re think of where we are being advertised.

There is one in our local paper this week which I'm fantasizing about at the moment. 5 reception rooms, 9 bedrooms, leisure complex with gym, pool and Jacuzzi, 3 holiday cottages, tennis court, equestrian facilities, manege, garage block and 7 acres. There isn't a price quoted but as the saying goes, if you have to ask the price you can't afford it. There was another one advertised recently which I know is currently a livery yard, smaller premises but with more land and price is just under £1,000,000. I think I'm just going to have to stick to my little semi. Sorry about the change to italics, laptop did it by itself and at the moment I can't find out how to correct it.

If you are on zoopla then do keyword searches - "acres", "equestrian" "grazing" we're all terms I used to search as key words - so make sure yours flags up for those - maybe arena or stables too xx

newrider.com