what would you expect to get for a wintec 2000

Libbylou

Jan 20, 2010
Norfolk and good
I have a wintec 2000 cair that I no longer need, its in really good condition with original tags, recipet. Saddle cover, saddle bag and gullett has never been changed so no damage. Never been dropped or damaged. But I dont know what to price it at. The rrp is £465.

I would like to part ex with the saddler but not sure how much they will offer, awaiting a call back with rough price. Considered selling on ebay/private advert.

What would you price it at or expect to pay ? ? Thats if I can part with is as it was Libby's.

Unfortunately, especially with it being Cair, not a lot, sadly. I have NO idea what the saddler will offer you in part-ex. In the past I've come out of part-ex deals very well, and on other occasions decided to sell privately. If it's in immaculate condition, you might be better selling it privately.

My friend bought a nearly brand new Wintec Cair dressage saddle, perfect condition from a local saddler for £100 and he's known for not being cheap.

Unfortunately, especially with it being Cair, not a lot, sadly. I have NO idea what the saddler will offer you in part-ex. In the past I've come out of part-ex deals very well, and on other occasions decided to sell privately. If it's in immaculate condition, you might be better selling it privately.

Could you put a good word in with bob please lol. It is in really good condition so im hopinh he wont say £100 or will have to try fleabay.

Does anyone know how their fee's work and then the fees for paypal payment. Not sure if its better to cut my loses and keep it.

Could you put a good word in with bob please lol. It is in really good condition so im hopinh he wont say £100 or will have to try fleabay.

Does anyone know how their fee's work and then the fees for paypal payment. Not sure if its better to cut my loses and keep it.

I've not spoken to Bob for ages!! (Costs a fortune to phone from here! :()

Ring him, have a chat, and say Karin said you might be able to do a good deal on a Wintec Dressage part-ex. ;) He might even have some used ones in. Not sure what he stocks now in the way of used saddles.

newrider.com