What have you all been up to today?

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Just curious and slightly nosey lol. But was wondering what you lovely people have been up today??

Very lucky I have had a day of work ( made the most of it , kinda!) Didn't get up til very late .. 10:30..:eek: I know its bad! Then went to see sox :) Came home and had a shower, did my hair, walked the dog and spent most of the afternoon watching tv while doing a pile of ironing!:( On the plus side its done!:D Also did some online banking too :) Off to see sox again, tidy out the tack room, or should I say vets:p!

Sounds like you have had a nice day..apart from the ironing but as you say at least its done lol I haven't been doing much as I have pulled something in my back, I have still done the school runs, fed the horses and of course gave them cuddles and scratches, fed the sheep,cats etc then i did some shopping and made the meals etc but i couldn't ride again:( or pooh pick which i do enjoy, i find it somehow very peaceful and i just chill out ;) but fingers crossed my back will be better tomorrow..:)

Your day sounds very productive despite the late start :p

Had a rubbish day I will be honest, got some abuse on the cycle to work today, was really rude and as my confidence is already at an all time low it was quite upsetting.

Did my best at work but really wasn't in the mood. Yard after gave ale and my share both a nice groom, did poo picking and field waters.

I had planned to go for a cycle this evening but my heart wasn't in it so home now feeling pathetic for letting them hurt my feelings so much. Tomorrow is a new day and got lots planned so will just get on with it

Up early. Groundwork then schooling Dylan. Fitness training for Cally. Then work. Then walked dog. That's about it so far.

B&Bers in, self caterers out, clean house, mine as well as my little one I do self catering in, every washing machine going, 2 washing lines full, Spot of ploughing with Harvey the hoof, make some pony sandals, then finish the day with a spot of kayaking,

Today I've got work, was here at 6.30am. Then off to the yard at 4 to do ale and poo pick and then I'm going for a 30-40 mile bike ride around Richmond park and surrounding areas from 6-9pm ish. Long day but so happy :D

TGIF!!!!
Working today. Pony de-mudding tonight. HUNTER TRIALS TOMORROW!! Woop woop. Then XC lesson for the girls on Sunday. They've never done XC before so should be exciting. What are other people's plans for the weekend?

Reactions: MrA
TGIF!!!!
Working today. Pony de-mudding tonight. HUNTER TRIALS TOMORROW!! Woop woop. Then XC lesson for the girls on Sunday. They've never done XC before so should be exciting. What are other people's plans for the weekend?

Sounds like an excellent pony filled weekend!!

My weekend plans are same as ever, work, ale and cycling, the more of the last 2 the better! And riding my share horse Sunday :D

Yesterday I packed more boxes!lol it's never ending, I swear I will be running down the lane with boxes chasing the removal men on the morning we leave......:p On the plus side I had a right good old bin sesh and managed to get shut of shed loads of things. Managed to squeeze a ride in too, she was fab and it kept me going through the mundane part of the day!
Today I will be: packing more boxes! Hahahaaaa. And listing stuff on ebay. And riding. Tomorrow visiting my parents, dad is 89:eek::D and on Sunday visiting mil who is leaving for a hol in Canada:D she'll be gone for a month:D at some point I'll be dying my hair, weeding the garden, ironing and partaking of a roast joint of beef that OH is preparing.:D Ooooh forgot, yesterday I MENDED three pairs of jodhs. Go me. I hate sewing so it was a big thing for me getting them done. Just hope my stitches hold. I seem to split even the baggiest pair!:confused:

Feeling sorry for myself and moping :( Horse is home, but no better. He can walk sound but trot is a no no, he is in a field on his own though so doesn't get hassled.

Off to the new forest spring show this weekend.

Feeling sorry for myself and moping :( Horse is home, but no better. He can walk sound but trot is a no no, he is in a field on his own though so doesn't get hassled.

Off to the new forest spring show this weekend.

Sorry to hear this:(so dam hard isn't it? Sending lots of positive vibes. Might he come sounder yet?

newrider.com