What do you use NR for???

I joined earlier this year to get some advice and to generally see what other people get up to with their horses.

you get to read some interesting stuff on here and some really good debates!:) Also people on here do have some really good advice, ideas, solutions to help you.

I also love looking at the pictures of your horses - show jumping, hacking out etc.

In all its just a really nice forum :D

Advice, support, chat - I don't post a great deal but I spend hours on here reading posts etc when I should be working :eek: - and have picked up soooo many valuable hints, tips, advice - I returned to horse ownership after a break of some decades and it was thanks to NR that I learned all about the rise of natural horsemanship (wasn't heard of when I was last into horses!) and have since read about it, turned to a NH associate for help, and generally found it one of the most fascinating aspects of caring for horses. So - thanks NR!

I also love all the pics.:)

to get advice, hopefully give some helpful advice sometimes, just read about what other people are up to, see pictures of their animals etc, it's all interesting. :)

Same here!! It's interesting to read about peoples different ways of doing things, and hopefully pick up a few tips! :)

I occasionally ask for advice that I forgot to ask my RI about in my lesson (and that I would probably forget about before the next one!). But mostly I lurk and have a look at the pictures - I love them ALL even if I don't always comment!

I love reading some of the debates between knowledgeable people with different opinions, and I like reading about people's problems - I hope one day I'll be a horse owner and will hopefully have absorbed some of the advice that people have given, not just about horse health and stable management, but also about dealing with stupid or confrontational fellow liveries/livery owners!

I joined so i could meet new people and have a good chat as i dont seem to be able to find someone to chat to and just help =]

for a chat and answer treeless saddle questions, look at photos and read about other people's horsies.

though i won't be on anymore, change in my circumstances for now anyway.

newrider.com