What do you prefer, numnahs? or saddle cloths?

Numnahs or Saddle cloths?

• Total voters

x-jenni-x

¢αššισρєιя...му ρяιи¢єšš
Nov 23, 2006
hmm. . . .
Personally, i prefer saddle cloths, not sure why!

*yer, this is a bit of a help for me for secert santa lol!*

I like the look of a saddle cloth better, unless the numnah fits the saddle really well.

I won't however, use anything other than my lambskin numnah now, it is made for my saddle and it's absolutely divine! Needs a wash though, I've been using it since March! :eek:

Numnahs!

Saddlecloths ok, but why the need for that big extra bit, just for decoration!

Bah Humbug me!

I love my sheepskin numnahs, oh, and my hunter one too!

I've got loads of both, in Summer, I tend to use numnahs because it's less coverage on the horse for them to get sweaty...in Winter, I use whichever...I prefer the look of a well fitting numnah to a saddle than a saddlecloth though, especially on 'larger' horses, because the saddle cloth doesn't sit right with flat backs...

But then, my favourie thing is a saddlecloth i've got...so i don't know :D

saddlecloths, I always seemed to find numnahs end up scrunching themselves up and wriggling up under the saddle. Saddlecloths tend to stay in place and Although I don't think it does I always think they offer more protection:rolleyes::eek:

I prefer Saddlecloths. Tried a numnah and it didn't sit right. Probably just slightly too small, but I till tend to edge towards Saddlecloths :D

Jenny and Tyler
x

i prefer saddlecloths. i tend to find numnah's slip a bit. although i think thats more to do with jens shape than the numnahs themselves

I find saddlecloths easier to deal with on a day to day basis (more room for movement-numnahs have to be dead straight) and Milo is always somewhere between pony and cob in everything, which makes numnahs very hard to get to fit, but I do have one nice brown one which we will use for showing etc.

newrider.com