Went To Vist Merry!! *pics*

Flony_Pony

Apr 20, 2007
Milton Keynes, Bucks
I went to visit my little mare who is out on loan - she has been for about 3 months now. She looks so happy, is really chilled and spoilt absolutely rotten!!! Only thing wrong is they cut her forelock :mad: She has this beautiful long mane and a cut forelock! It was 'mum' who did it and she apoligised (sp), didn't bother me too much.

I watched her ride and jump and she is doing really well, was very happy! Any way here are some pics :D Very beautiful mare!

They are quite big and some very dark im afraid!

merry034.jpg

merry032.jpg

merry025.jpg

merry013.jpg

merry012.jpg

merry004.jpg

merry002.jpg

merry017.jpg

Aww I miss Merry!

Such a character (even if she was scared of me for some reason :confused:) - she looks very well and very trim for the time of year! :)Good to see her happy - actually forelock doesn't look too bad to me, I was expecting it to look blunter, so hopefully it'll grow out ok!

It is just as well she isn't out with Molly though - we'd never catch either of them ever again lol! ;)

Oh she looks FAB! Bet you're happy to see her being looked after (despite the forelock incident) and being loved! What a cute little pop she has on her! :)

Ahhh she looks so sweet, i love the headcollar :D! It must be so great for you to know she's so well looked after and so happy in her loan home :)! Her forelock doesn't look too bad :). She's such a pretty girl she can pull it off anyway!

(And this might sound like a very strange question but is that yard near to a pub called the greyhound? The school looks similar to a yard me and my friend used to help out at - but i suppose a lot of schools look the same :p:eek:!)

Ahhh she looks so sweet, i love the headcollar :D! It must be so great for you to know she's so well looked after and so happy in her loan home :)! Her forelock doesn't look too bad :). She's such a pretty girl she can pull it off anyway!

(And this might sound like a very strange question but is that yard near to a pub called the greyhound? The school looks similar to a yard me and my friend used to help out at - but i suppose a lot of schools look the same :p:eek:!)

It is yes, next to the manor house!!!

Oh wow! I doubt any of the horses that i knew are there still, but we had a couple of fab hacks round there :)!

newrider.com