Went competing on Sunday...

PS excuse my hand position over the blocks, Gem err gave it a wide berth...
I also didn't knock over no2 in the background... The wind did that BEFORE I approached, as I was landing from no1 (the cross, and related distance of 3 strides to no2.

She has Joosie. Those blocks aren't the worst on course, they've added this wall...
image.jpg
I naughtily walked her over to it before I started and she was giving it a right wide berth, spooking at it... We went clear I might add!

Great pictures she does want to touch them does she!! well done
Err no. We're safer off not touching a pole, dangerous things bite legs you see. If she accidentally touches one, she frets the rest of the way round, puts in refusals etc!

Cremola foam - she's still not right enough for regular menage work, and/or jumping, but she's much improved. She's jumping now too, rather than dragging her back end over. I'm sold on Tilden. I don't know whether it's worth another dose or 2 while still under insurance (November) but will speak to vet.

I don't want to put her thru unnecessary procedures etc but if an extra treatment would last longer... I dunno.

Another thing I've noticed is she appears to be tucking up more than before too, she used to dangle her fronts whereas now she appears to pick them up more... Whether that was cos she was so excited and it was coincidental I don't know...

newrider.com