Welcome to the new forum

Mike

May 23, 2000
Herefordshire, UK
www.newrider.com
We've finally done it and I hope you find it easier and better to use. There will no doubt be lots to tweak as we go along but just ask any questions and we'll try to work it out.

If you can't get in or other issue email me at mike at newrider . com

Got to be away for an hour or two just now so I'll catch up with you all later.

It reminds me of another forum - can't remember which one though (the layout I mean). It will feel weird for a few days, but I'll soon get the hang of it. The old one was so familiar. This seems quicker? Looks very interesting anyways.

I like it so far, but how can we edit a thread we have started please? I wanted to put sold thing on some stuff in classifieds, but I can find the edit option? :) Loving the smilies!!!!:D Is there a function to bring up all new posts since we were last online please?

I tried to edit mine Jane but I cant seem to upload any piccy from my PC - it says maximum size of 10 kb and I dont know how to shrink them? We are all pix-elated or whatever aren't we?

Apparently if you are using Google Chrome you cannot access anything other than the old forum dated yesterday. Even deleting cookies is not helping to gain access via Google Chrome?

Your not quite pix elated NF - but your avatar is decidedly fuzzy around the edges to me? I am sure it will all sort out in a short while when Mike gets a handle on all this new stuff for us. :)

Pmsl jane!! I have posted on tapatalk and its worked and clare has seen me and replied but its not on here and nothing on tapatalk since the site closed yesterday? Mike any ideas how to make it work please? I find it much simpler than desktop.

So far the technical issues are Tapatalk doesn't talk to the forum, or the forum Tapatalk.
I have replied here and its not there, and there and its not here.
Usually being somewhere and nowhere happens with too much liquid.

Cool, the edit works, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mystiquemalaika
newrider.com