notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
on
monday nitec,little baby linus made his grand entrance via emergency c
section,weighing an astounding 8 pounds 8 oz! he's a bit poorly so we're
still in hospital xx

Congratulations and welcome to the world little (or not so little:biggrin:) Linus. I love his name, I hope you are both home very soon.:smile:

Congratulations on your new arrival :dance::dance::dance:. I am sorry to hear that the baby is poorly. I hope that he is better soon.

How was the birth? I hope it all went smoothly.

on
monday nitec,little baby linus made his grand entrance via emergency c
section,weighing an astounding 8 pounds 8 oz! he's a bit poorly so we're
still in hospital xx

Congratulations, notpoodle! That's a good weight - hope you both recover really soon, and that you're managing to have a good rest in hospital.

Congratulations! I was thinking of you while peering at fields of horses in a traffic jam down your way on way to a site this morning, hope he is better and you are both home soon!

Congratulations! I was thinking of you while peering at fields of horses in a traffic jam down your way on way to a site this morning, hope he is better and you are both home soon!

I read this as peeing in the field with the horses:redface:

Congrats on baby Linus, 8lb 8oz he weighs as much as you!.. I hope he is well enough so you can go home very soon:happy:

Congratulations :biggrin: and welcome to the world baby Linus, such a cute name :happy:

Sorry he is poorly, hope he is better soon and you are recovering well yourself and hopefully you will all be home soon :hug

xxxx

newrider.com