Wee update on us *pics*

B

Black Beastie

Well guys Ive still not got no net so cant reall post much the now, also nowt really happening , So heres whats happening :tongue:

Im looking after both D and S since DM has went on holiday for the week and Im beginning to ride the D-man for her as she really has not time the now with her wee boy, he catches EVERYTHING thats going, Also DM has VERY bad sinuses and when she gets a bad bout she cant see and is going for an op soon to fix this so will not be able to see properly and therefore ride so Im helping with D :smile:

Heres some pics from out hack some were on FB :happy:

IMG-20120504-00166.jpg

IMG-20120504-00167.jpg

IMG-20120504-00171.jpg

IMG-20120504-00172.jpg

Hes looking better :happy:

IMG-20120503-00164.jpg

IMG-20120503-00165.jpg

Wee S is coming on some recent pics

IMG-20120503-00158.jpg

IMG-20120503-00159.jpg

Shes is getting better at her schooling exercises and listening better. Got another lesson next Sunday so looking forwards to that and her saddle is coming at the end of May :bounce: Then we have our first rideout at the end of May, going to penecuik if there will be any East Coast Scotties about :cloud9:

Also some of you may remember in an this year when my friends stables came down in the gales with my guys still in it, Eowyn had burst her way out but Kia was still trapped??

Then

utf-8BU291dGggTGFuYXJrc2hpcmUtMjAxMjAxMDMtMDAwNzEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BU291dGggTGFuYXJrc2hpcmUtMjAxMjAxMDMtMDAwNzIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTAzLTAwMDcwLmpwZw.jpg

And Now :dance:

Roof.jpg

So wee S has a stable now :dance:

S is looking fab, very shiny shiny!

I remember when the stables came down, the sight of them still makes me feel a bit sick. The thought of them coming down on top of your horses :frown:. Looking good now though!

Sorry but the debri round your yard makes me nervous :frown: must be my OCD coming out :redface:. Is it just because the stables are being rebuilt? No offence meant, think I'm just being paranoid!

S is looking fab, very shiny shiny!

I remember when the stables came down, the sight of them still makes me feel a bit sick. The thought of them coming down on top of your horses :frown:. Looking good now though!

Sorry but the debri round your yard makes me nervous :frown: must be my OCD coming out :redface:. Is it just because the stables are being rebuilt? No offence meant, think I'm just being paranoid!

Yep looks totally different as been spending the afternoons after riding helping idy up and sort out the stables. Once its finished it will look totally different as fences, gates and fields are getting all done :dance: we had nowhere to store anything and the horses were in the fields or stable that was useable.

Ill take pics of what it looked like before hand and after and you will see a big difference, cant wait to get the tools and equipment put back in the toolroom/hayshed and out of the tackroom as there is no space and its annoying the hell out of me!! :tongue:

Thought so! It would be doing my head in! Funny cause I'm messy as hell at home!

Meant to say Fabby hacking too, cute little country lanes.

Thought so! It would be doing my head in! Funny cause I'm messy as hell at home!

Meant to say Fabby hacking too, cute little country lanes.

Thanks the hacking is VERY hilly round here haha good for horses bums and fitness :happy:

S is looking fab! You are doing a great job with her :D

Happy new stables :D

Thank you!!! Cant wait to make her a wee bed and get her tie up rings and her stall chain installed and move her stuff into it :biggrin: took all my fitting from the farm and some rug racks to get things tidied :dance:

Thanks clare, ill never forget that morning!! I honestly thought K was dead :cry:

Can't wait to get them kitted out and all the stuff sorted been a long time coming!!!! Xx

LOL well might be more than 60mins but will get final pics once everything is in and settled :dance: as soon as the stables are up they will both be in at nights to give the ground a rest as its getting sprayed soon :happy:

newrider.com