Update pics on Libby & Ruby. (Friesian & TBX G'Cob)

Gem at heart

Feb 6, 2009
Cornwall
Not the most amazing pics, just some recent ones to show you all how they have changed. I have had them both for 6 months & they have really grown & real pleasure to own.

This was them when i first got them, they were so scrawny!
DSC01291.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

This was a couple of months ago when their shelter was about to be built.
SP_A0245.jpg

SP_A0255.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

Some more to come...

Sorry some pictures were huge there! These are more recent.
Enjoying the shelter although not finished yet.
SP_A0268.jpg

SP_A0272.jpg

Ruby pulling her camera face!
SP_A0276.jpg

SP_A0280.jpg

Getting close to the camera now.
SP_A0285.jpg

SP_A0287.jpg

Not the best pic of Libby! her belly looks really big here!
SP_A0286.jpg

Libby is 15.1hh now & filled out alot since i've had her. Ruby is now 13.2hh & very sharp. Hope you enjoyed. I was bored this morning! :)

Wow - what a change in 6 months!!! they look all grow'd up!!! :D

They are both gorgeous girls - and both look like they have very inquisitive natures!!!

Well done hon, looking great - and even though they are both lovely, i think i have just developed a very large soft spot for Ruby :D

Will look forward to hearing how they are getting on.

Gx

Very proud :D

I love the friesian 'stance' they are so noble. As for Ruby's face i agree, she is such a sweetie. Thought she might be more 'cobby' as her mum was quite a chunk but she looks more TB to me.

Ruby & her mum.
100_0412.jpg

100_0241.jpg

Daddy
kinghead.jpg

wow - what a change in 6 months!!! They look all grow'd up!!! :d

they are both gorgeous girls - and both look like they have very inquisitive natures!!!

Well done hon, looking great - and even though they are both lovely, i think i have just developed a very large soft spot for ruby :d

will look forward to hearing how they are getting on.

Gx

:d:d:d

Surely with such a stocky mum she will get heavier? She has such a delicate face & legs!

It's quite difficult to tell from the photos but the mare doesn't appear to have particularly heavy legs, but she is stocky in the body.

Ruby will thicken up in the body as she gets older, my guess is that she will be a WH type build when she's finished.

It's quite difficult to tell from the photos but the mare doesn't appear to have particularly heavy legs, but she is stocky in the body.

Ruby will thicken up in the body as she gets older, my guess is that she will be a WH type build when she's finished.

I love WH classes, she has the speed for it, she's already popped a 1ft high pole too. :) I didn't ask her, i just have them in the field for them to play with & get used to.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, it has made my day. :D

Wow :eek:

She is much more 'friesianish' than Bods she looks more like a chunky TB with a hugely thick mane and tail!.. heres a pic for comparison...

picture.php

picture.php

This is her daddy . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aime - your horse looks like a real mover, i bet he's a lovely ride.

That stallion is pretty special :eek: He looks really strong! What a cool breed they are. :)

I just love them to bits :) Ye think she got paces from her dad and speed from her mum ! haha.
What you planning on doing with your girl when she is older? xx

newrider.com