Update on the injured dog. Another update

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
For those of you who read about the dog I found Monday who had been hit by a car.

He's doing really well :D didn't have any broken bones just alot of knocks and a serious facial wound. He's still very wobbly but hopefully that is just a combination of the head trauma and shock.

He's recovering at the vets and although he was not chipped someone has come forward for him, I just pray it isn't the gypsies as he deserves better than being allowed to roam along main roads. Also he was disgustingly filthy and his collar was cutting into his neck :(

If it turns out to be mistaken identity a lady down my old yard has offered him a home which would be lovely. I would love to see him again and if he's not claimed I'm hoping to go and visit him. Fingers crossed he gets his happy ending!!

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Who is responsible for paying the vet bill for him? I guess if an owner has come forward they get the bill, but if not, would you have to pay it as you took him there?

Hope he recovers and a nice family claim him. Hopefully not the gypsies.

Who is responsible for paying the vet bill for him? I guess if an owner has come forward they get the bill, but if not, would you have to pay it as you took him there?

Hope he recovers and a nice family claim him. Hopefully not the gypsies.

He's in the possession of the RSPCA so I won't be paying his vet bill

Reactions: Gimp and Jessey
An inspector is heading to the camps sometime in the next week to check on living conditions of the dogs and see if anyone claims this little one. There have been reports of other loose dogs on the road so they are obviously concerned for their safety. The other person who came forward sadly it wasn't their dog.

Will wait and see if I hear anymore. He's doing much better today apparently alot less wobbly. I'm getting far too attached I'm sure

Reactions: Gimp
He's off to the rehoming centre in the next few days :D he wasn't claimed. He's still got a little limp but is otherwise doing really well.

They say although he is older he is very sweet and should be rehomed pretty quickly.

Of course I really want him now and I'm hoping to go and see him once he moves to the adoption centre. I'm not allowed him but I would really just like to give him a cuddle and wish him luck :)

newrider.com