tyne and wear people please help full livery needed

vikkig

Jul 26, 2007
i thought i had a place sorted for rebel to go for weaning, however that has fell through so i now need full livery in the tyne and wear area. so who knows of somewhere that can offer me full livery for rebel, she needs daily turnout. she can be a little tempramental when with new people and doesnt like small doorways but is okay once she is used to it, so i need somewhere with lovely patience staff.

please let me know of places you know? prices and opinions of the place

anyone need to get this sorted for weaning at the end of the month, could be a worse time of the year to start looking for a stable argh

livery

Hi Im at crossinggates just outside of chester le street. There is spaces on there. i can give you the number if you like? Im diy but she does do full. Or theres blue house farm at leamside. I know they have space.:)

Hi Im at crossinggates just outside of chester le street. There is spaces on there. i can give you the number if you like? Im diy but she does do full. Or theres blue house farm at leamside. I know they have space.:)

where is the blue house in leamside? pm the number for your place, i need somewhere i know she will be in good hands as i will only be up on my days off

livery

where is the blue house in leamside? pm the number for your place, i need somewhere i know she will be in good hands as i will only be up on my days off

do you know where chiltern is? past fencehouses? its past the chiltern country pub then you come to a t junction. turn left there and go down the rode and you will see a left hand turn before you get to the three horse shoes pub. its up that road and on your right. Ive just thought of nicholsons also? Its near finchale abbey but its supposed to be very good. Its got over 50 acres to ride in. The place where i am has a small outdoor school but is right on the bike line where you can ride into beamish. it has a 22 acre field. i will pm you the number for vicky who has the yard.

do you know where chiltern is? past fencehouses? its past the chiltern country pub then you come to a t junction. turn left there and go down the rode and you will see a left hand turn before you get to the three horse shoes pub. its up that road and on your right. Ive just thought of nicholsons also? Its near finchale abbey but its supposed to be very good. Its got over 50 acres to ride in. The place where i am has a small outdoor school but is right on the bike line where you can ride into beamish. it has a 22 acre field. i will pm you the number for vicky who has the yard.

many thanks not too bothered about arena as she was sold to me as a broodmare and i would just be letting her have a little holiday before i bring her back into work when she comes back to me

newrider.com