Trewsers, how is Storm?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Sorry if you have posted an update but I have been thinking about you and wondered how she's doing? Are you still on box rest? Is she any better?

Reactions: Trewsers
Aw thanks for thinking of us:D Well, progress was slow but this past day or so she has been allowed back into the arena with her friend. I had allowed her to wander the yard but as a precaution not go into the school with Chloe, as she does like to chase her about from time to time which is what I didn't want!lol
I am really hoping she can go into a small paddock within the next week or so, and we have been building our in hand walking up daily now - we're doing ten minutes - woo! One of the things I have noticed is her back end getting stiff again through staying in:( So I'll be very glad to get her out and moving 24/7 again, even if it's only the arena with a net at night, it is better than being cooped up. And of course I am still weight watching - we've not done very well and she is more than a little round:eek: I can't wait to get riding her again but think that may be another month or so away. She's been a star to handle tho - even after the initial box rest, she is such a lovely character and there hasn't been an ounce of trouble in handling her:D

Really pleased things are looking up, just a shame she's getting stiff again, but like you say that will resolve once she is allowed out again. Glad she is being such a sweet girl to handle and as for her being a bit round, I can sympathise, Belle is also doing very well just now despite my best efforts!
Keep us posted Trewsers and thanks for the update :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com