Trailer Test Centres, Scotland

J

jenmac_85

Anyone know of any trailer test centres in Scotland? Most of the ones I look at seem to be in England :(

Jenny and Tyler
x

CTTS in bathgate is where i did mine.

£450 for the 3 days and that includes your test. You use their vehicle and trailer. The guys where great. I failed mine the first time as i was an idiot!

they have a website.

There was an ad in Equi-ads..........I think it was in July or August edition........a two day course at Knockhill Racing Circuit, Fife..........cost £175. If you 'phone the mag they will give you details.

There was an ad in Equi-ads..........I think it was in July or August edition........a two day course at Knockhill Racing Circuit, Fife..........cost £175. If you 'phone the mag they will give you details.

One of the girls at my yard went there - you're taught as a group though rather than 1-2-1.

There is a place in Darly, North Ayrshire, who do the training - the test is down in Kilmarnock though. I must say I like the idea of going on an intensive course and then the test rather than just the odd hours tuition and the test whenever. I just cant get round to it, but if I booked myself on a proper course I would have to go!

Knockhill arent a test or training place.
I did it and they just let you practice driving the trailer but they dont teach you anything about sitting the test. You do get to practice reversing though.
i think knockhill is good for people who dont need to do a test but want to tow for the first time.

But for the money you are better sitting it with an instructor or training centre.

newrider.com