Tintin Missing

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
Went down to do breakfasts, no sign of Mr T. Not in the stables, up the field nowhere to be seen. Gates all padlocked, Internal gates closed.

He was there last night for dinner.

Heard a chuntering. Traced the source to the hay barn and tack room which is locked, Opened it up and there is Mr T, who must have sneaked in there last night when i was bringing out haynets and topping up hay boxes. So he got locked in. Has made a fine mess pulling rugs off racks, poo everywhere.

He is now going around everyone telling them of his dreadful experience, locked in with one large bale of hay all to himself.

h
Teehee, the cheek of it :D He is obviously a fully trained ninja to have snuck in there without you spotting him :D
he is allowed in there when i am mucking out, the donkey gang of 4 plus Suze are in there, gets a bit crowded....I didn't check before i closed the door and put the light out, he must have snuck in while i was carrying out nets, hay, etc. He had his dinner then must have just wandered in. He wouldn't have had any water in there but plenty to eat! New bale just opened.

I’m relieved that he turned up, but yes it did make me giggle, norty Tintin, you must have been worried.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com