Thyme & Me's Plan B....

Thyme & Me

Nov 23, 2011
Well I can't sell her and and all the reasons for selling are still valid. But a solution to the impact on the family is full livery. So we are going down the full livery route. Only I can't afford it! So look out for a share ad in the classifieds..... :wink:

I really hope that you find someone suitable to share her and that you end up keeping her. My horse is on full livery and it's the only way that I can fit him around my young family. It is expensive it was only supposed to be for the first few months to get us started, but I love it there and somehow we seem to be finding the money each month. I have my fingers crossed that this option works out for you.

Funnily enough I thought of you and Ben when I decided to do full livery. I never really considered it as I wanted to look after her myself and do things my way. But then I remembered how well it worked out for the 2 of you. :smile:

I have never known someone so happy about struggling to sell a horse :giggle: Think it is probably just meant to be tbh ;)

newrider.com