This made my heart smile.....

Huggy

Nov 11, 2018
I've had lovely times with Hogan (and some not so lovely!) I've ridden on frosty, bright mornings and warm spring days. I've enjoyed his transformation from a bully in the stable and in the field, to a sweet, affectionate, easy to handle little chap. I've lots of great pictures of him, but when I got to the field today and was greeted by this, my cup really did runneth over - I think my favourite pic yet, and it really did make me happy.Screenshot_20220512-100606_Gallery.jpg

I've had lovely times with Hogan (and some not so lovely!) I've ridden on frosty, bright mornings and warm spring days. I've enjoyed his transformation from a bully in the stable and in the field, to a sweet, affectionate, easy to handle little chap. I've lots of great pictures of him, but when I got to the field today and was greeted by this, my cup really did runneth over - I think my favourite pic yet, and it really did make me happy.View attachment 111749
Aw thatā€™s a magical picture.

Reactions: Huggy
Hogan is such a beautiful horse. And the May blossom is wonderful too. Worthy of Hockney's wonderful May blossom pics.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com