Third time lucky?

diamonddogs

Apr 14, 2008
Badiddlyboing, Odawidaho
I met a gorgeous Welsh/TB cross today. 15.2hh, dark bay, 10 years old with manners to die for.

She'll need a little bit of work on the ground, having the same issues as Kels (funny about being bridled, mountable from the ground or a box but not a mounting block) but nothing to worry about.

She was a little wary of me when I first arrived, but within minutes she was following me round the stable, nudging me and wanting fuss. Her owner was quite surprised as she's normally funny with strangers, but we just connected :)

Hopefully, she'll be delivered after Christmas. I'm trying very hard not to get too excited till she's actually on MY yard in MY stable! :D

I'm going to quietly keep everything crossed for you. Third time lucky for me so I hope it shall be for you too! A very lovely Christmas present!

My loan horse (Rest in peace, Mac x) was a TB X Welsh. He was an absolute stunner, had impeccable manners and was very well schooled. He was very difficult to bridle too!

I could not get excited about Caymen until he was in my stable. I could not have faced any more disapointment. I cant wait for an update :biggrin:

I must admit, I don't have any decent pics of her because I still can't get on with my phone camera but this should give you an idea:

Attachments

• Sham 1.jpg
    Sham 1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Sham 7.png
    Sham 7.png
    413.7 KB · Views: 74
She's lovely :biggrin: Everything crossed it all goes right for you this time xx What a great start it will be for you to 2012. Can't wait to see more pics and hear mmore about her :smile:

I can now start to get excited - received my insurance payout today, so I can start to make plans for pony's delivery.

A bittersweet day - I feel happy and excited about geting my new girl, but I know I've got to draw a line under my life with Kels and move on.

Kels will be in my thoughts forever, but I think she had a hoof in all this somewhere.

I can now start to get excited - received my insurance payout today, so I can start to make plans for pony's delivery.

A bittersweet day - I feel happy and excited about geting my new girl, but I know I've got to draw a line under my life with Kels and move on.

Kels will be in my thoughts forever, but I think she had a hoof in all this somewhere.

Yes I belive she prob did. Pleased for you!

Awww this is panning out to be great for you :bounce:
And she is beautiful!!!!
Everything crossed for you :)

newrider.com