The night before christmas

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Well thats how it felt last night, poohsmate was here this morning to check jess's progess, bring my saddle back and fit it, I've been so desperate to get out for a proper ride I was up at 4.30 this morning in anticipation [emoji1]

All went well, I forgot to takes pics of her back to show you all the difference but its huge, poohsmate said hes never seen white marks like hers and was as surprised as me they have gone so quickly, all the white hair has gone and her lump is almost gone too, so the saddle was fitted and he was happy she is moving level through her hips etc

So this afternoon we went for our walk and trot hack, we did 2 hours up round the forest with a lovely big trot up a hill then round down to the river, through and back into the forest the other side and home and she stormed the whole way round happy and relaxed, she was not at all sore when we got home [emoji2]

So my first proper through the ears shot on a while, I forgot to get the river crossing as there was lots of people about so got a bit distracted
bfc26a2a4649843adb3ef77ad74104ce.jpg

newrider.com