The latest from Bella...now with pics

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
I've been so busy lately that I've been reading everyone's threads (I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't know how you're all getting on! :giggle:) but not had any time to reply or post any updates from my gang.

Bella is still growing like a weed, measured her last night and she's now 14.3h in from and 15.1h behind....and filling out plenty! So I reckon she's still on course for about 15.2/15.3. I've been rubbish and haven't taken any recent pics but she's still one hell of a far cry from the runty coblet that we brought home a year ago!

She's starting to get a bit mardy because her teeth are really quite uncomfortable and there are glimmers of the terrible two's here and there (but as yet, not a patch on what I went through with Inca). We had a few spells where she insisted on rearing up if you went up to her in the field, but that was nipped in the bud pretty quickly :wink: we've also had the odd bit of barginess and stroppiness, but nothing to really write home about.

Once her teeth have settled I'll be bitting her and starting her basic training....I cannot wait to ride this young lady, think she's going to be fab :happy:

Last edited:
Nice to hear things are still going well with Bella, looks like you got a good one there. :wink:

Yeah, where are the photo's :wink:

uselesswithoutpitchers.jpg

I know, I've been so rubbish with piccie taking!!! I'll try and get a couple tonight!

Juliecwuk - she's still only two and a half, so a real baby.

Thankyou for the lovely comments, her character is starting to come through quite strongly now and she's proving to have quite a sense of humour (although thankfully it's not as twisted as Inca's)!

Love reading your Bella updates - nothing constructive to add, just that it must be lovely to have a youngster to bring on and progress with - it must be so interesting (and at times testing!!)

Just uploading piccies.....but I apologise in advance for the fact that they're pretty rubbish!!!!

FM has also scared me into promising video footage over the weekend!

As promised!!!!!!!

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1088.jpg

Apologies again for the fact that they really aren't great pics!!

She's had another growth spurt so is a bit slimmer than she was over summer, but she's growing nicely.

This is a pic from this time last year:

Sept031.jpg

Will definitely get some video footage over the weekend :biggrin:

newrider.com