Technical question.. Not totally OT - Help please!!

Apr 21, 2007
uk! :)
Please excuse me first of all, I am a total DUNCE with technical things! :eek: Im looking through a couple of videos I have of my horse on my pc. When I pause the video, some of the "stills" would make really nice pictures. Now, is there any way I can get those stills off the video and save them as pictures? Or anything along those lines? Video is on Windows Media Player and Ive had a fiddle but cant seem to work anything out.. :rolleyes::eek: Have asked family members and they've told me it's not possible! But Im sure it is or am I imagining things lol?! I may well be!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

x

you could pause the video, press 'Print screen', open up paint and press paste then trim the pic down till you just have the still you want

there's probably a much easier proper way to do it though :eek:

you can definitely do this in windows movie maker. I have done it recently, you play the film, pause it and then click the camera icon and it freezes the shot. Hope that helps

Please excuse me first of all, I am a total DUNCE with technical things! :eek: Im looking through a couple of videos I have of my horse on my pc. When I pause the video, some of the "stills" would make really nice pictures. Now, is there any way I can get those stills off the video and save them as pictures? Or anything along those lines? Video is on Windows Media Player and Ive had a fiddle but cant seem to work anything out.. :rolleyes::eek: Have asked family members and they've told me it's not possible! But Im sure it is or am I imagining things lol?! I may well be!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

x

pm'd you

newrider.com