Sunny and various weekend items...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Took Storm into the school - haven't ridden for a couple of days with the rain and wind (yes, fairweather rider alert!lol). She was very good and seemed less stiff than usual. However, she insisted upon following OH (he was on his way to check the field water) so I thought, "what the heck" and went with the flow. She "took me" around to the house eventually - where we had a laugh - honestly, I don't know who was the more startled - the Garden Gnome next door or Storm!!!hahahahahaha. He was standing on his driveway - and it was a kind of "stand off" as neither of us was gonna move or acknowledge the other, Storm just gave her best "I am a donkey in disguise" stare after a while, then turned hoof and decided she'd had enough of the staring match.............
I will post pics to help you understand later...........but Mr T has been doing the drive, hence this "stand off" cos normally we'd have shimmied up past the car to the house (I don't know why but I NEVER get tired of being childish and going right up to the front door on horseback - something I always dreamed of as a kid!). So, after the trauma of that we headed back to find Chloe not at all bothered and hadn't called out for us or anything which is good.
One thing I have done today though is VERY childish, neighbour has decided to put builders rubbish in the road again (without asking!!!) and he'd put some un-set concrete. Well, I just couldn't help myself - after I'd untacked I drew a picture in it. Hahahahahaha - a rude one!!!!! heheheheee.
Will def try and get a snap. Yes, I need to grow up!!!!
Hope you're all having a nice day with your hosses - I am going to be really mean and ride Storm again this evening - hopefully go for another hack - bit further afield.

newrider.com