Sunday food thread....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Okay - feeling foodie! What are you all having tonight and what was the lunch menu? I have just finished a late lunch of carrot and coriander soup with crusty rolls and a tiny helping of syrup pudding n custard. Well - after battling the elements I needed something substantial!! Mr T's made beef curry in the slow cooker for tonight - mmmmmm. (We looove curry!).
So, what's everyone having? Hope all that turkey has long gone!!!

More lamb stew and dumplings.

Haven't had lunch or breakfast. None of us seem to have an appetite to day.

We are abit weird like that, some days we scoff and others we can't be bothered. I have been this way since I was about 21 years and I am 54 now so I try not to worry. We are all on the thin side.

I love your food threads. So homely:smile:

Both OH and I feel like poo so we have just had a cornbeef sandwich and shared a bag of crisp. Chicken casserole for tea followed by an early night

Quite bad on the food front today :reface:

So far have had a bowl of chips at the airfield clubhouse, pate on toast this afternoon and later I am doing something very simple after all that Christmas food and that's pasta bolognese!!

Oh and a glass or two of vino :tongue:

ummm well today ive been at the yard all day and now driving down to cardiff so tbh will prob buy a mcdonalds on the way! i know so healthy but really lacking in time today....mind you i am finding time to be on here?! hmmm

OH taking me out for a meal prob only pizza express or somewhere, but I've been MIA down the yard all day so he's collard me and said we are going out to do COUPLE things.... Whoops I've been told;)!!

Still grazing on leftover Christmas nibbles! Full of cold so can't really taste anything, hardly eaten anything these past few days. Got a quiche in the oven and going try it with some salad, see how much I can eat!

Have done more than enough cooking over christmas, so tonight we are having veggie burgers and chips. Lunch was beans on toast, move over Heston Bluminheck.

newrider.com