Street cred ruined in 4 days lol

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
Rode Jeannie in arena and she was an angel with racers passing through to the gallops then up hacking track to cool off with sound of them thundering up the gallops and annoying jack russells yapping at her heels then wee trot and canter back to arena and she was so so good I was chuffed :angel:

Rode Murphy next in the arena with two horses and all lovely with me getting daydreamy thinking he is so good and doesnt spook like the mare when he does a small spook and next minute I know I am on my feet infront of him :redface:

Thanks lanky for ruining my cred at new yard in just 4 days :giggle:

Maybe they wont be so keen to put me on their racers on the gallops now.....

Sorry but :giggle::giggle: Just typical isn't it - why do these things happen in front of people!! I hope it's only your street cred that is slightly dented and other than that you're okay.

Yeh haha I wasnt in least bit hurt or bothered more just cringe worthy moment and kicking myself for being so stupid first time seen me ride although owner has seen me ride at the shows and win with him everytime recently so at least had that to keep me from running away and hiding :yellowcarded:

I remember riding my lazy Sec D at a new and very busy yard... I was trying to wake him up a bit... but he tripped.. I did a forwards roll over his head and landed on my feet ! ( to a small round of applause!):yellowcarded:

well street cred not totally ruined as still want me to ride out rhe racers on the gallops and also learn side saddle on my mare :bounce:

newrider.com