Stamping my feet

I was on earlier but I have to confess this morning I took to my sick bed. I still have this cold and to top it off I woke up with a migraine and was close to being sick. So I never ventured from my sick bed till I got a phone call this afternoon.

I was on earlier but I have to confess this morning I took to my sick bed. I still have this cold and to top it off I woke up with a migraine and was close to being sick. So I never ventured from my sick bed till I got a phone call this afternoon.

Oh heck, lots of feel better vibes coming, sounds horrid.

Been on holiday, Kia’s been on field rest and I’ve had so much work to do that I’ve been chasing my tail at work.

Hehehe yes, what is everyone doing? Is it the heat wave causing this?!:p

Heat wave where??? After a bum burning week of 30/32 degrees I'm blinkin freezing now brrrrr.

Well I'm supposed to be off work tomorrow because I'm moving Belle and didn't want to feel rushed, but, the lady who is supposed to be covering my site hasn't contacted me yet to organise key hand over so it looks like I may be at work as normal, I really hope not, I'm mildly stressing about the whole move anyway and really don't want to feel under time pressure tomorrow :confused:

Heat wave where??? After a bum burning week of 30/32 degrees I'm blinkin freezing now brrrrr.

Well I'm supposed to be off work tomorrow because I'm moving Belle and didn't want to feel rushed, but, the lady who is supposed to be covering my site hasn't contacted me yet to organise key hand over so it looks like I may be at work as normal, I really hope not, I'm mildly stressing about the whole move anyway and really don't want to feel under time pressure tomorrow :confused:

Aw no I hope you manage to have time off. I so understand your stress, everything will be fine but it will be nicer if you can feel in control and be there to organise things without pressure.

Lol I was convinced you guys had a heat wave as my friend down near Manchester said she had been gardening and still cutting the lawn! No chance of that here, it really is like winter.

Bum burning!!!! Gosh the thought.!!!!!:oops:

I should be cutting the lawn but...
I'm going fun riding instead whilst the weather's so good. Its been dry all this week so the ground will be lovely.

The sun has shone most of this week but it's been nippy at night and definitely need a jumper on. I've taken the rugs off the boys this week as Billy was sweating under his rug Tuesday. As soon as it rains there going back on.

I’ve been for a ride out from the farriers today. Took my map and explored a bridlepath I’ve not been on before. Passed through a village where all the millionaires must live, got a bit stuck at a sign where it said the bridleway was diverted and to follow the way markings, only there weren’t any to follow, but after wandering around the edges of a beautiful cut hay field for a while I managed to pick up the path again. It was lovely weather, perfect ground conditions and I saw lots of gorgeous red kites close up (there’s a release site not far away).

Tomorrow I planned to ride Raf in the morning and Jack in the afternoon but OH has just suggested we go out for lunch so not sure if I’ll have enough time.

I don't have much to report! Ziggy is still convalescing, field sound now but only just starting to go for walks on the road. I think it will be a long haul this time. He's very happy though...

I am grateful to have five mins time to get on here lol! So BUSY! My brothers moved house so i have been looking after my nephew as hes been poorly with a bad chest and new house had a problem with the heating! And they didnt have carpets and stuff straight away so it was dusty... Work.... And then my own horse to look after, another liverys horse to look after as shes in hospital and my mums without transport so hers too... I occasionally find time to breathe lol

I am grateful to have five mins time to get on here lol! So BUSY! My brothers moved house so i have been looking after my nephew as hes been poorly with a bad chest and new house had a problem with the heating! And they didnt have carpets and stuff straight away so it was dusty... Work.... And then my own horse to look after, another liverys horse to look after as shes in hospital and my mums without transport so hers too... I occasionally find time to breathe lol

I wondered where you had gone!

newrider.com