Some Pictures of Murphy and his sharer

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
My sharer did some long reining with Murf on Thursday in our new training area so I snapped a few pics.

evcmfp.jpg

t9y04g.jpg

33tlenc.jpg

96ga5w.jpg

Why can I never see your photos? When I click on Tinypic, it takes me to PB, of which I am a member... I just don't understand :( I might have been interested in some of your tack and I couldn't see your "hidden pony" pics the other day either so I missed the joke.... *stamps foot* Meh!!

No Idea why you can't see my pics domane :unsure:

Can you see them if I upload them on photobucket? (pics below)

2011-04-21110132-1.jpg

2011-04-21110421.jpg

2011-04-21110446.jpg

2011-04-21110545.jpg

Why can I never see your photos? When I click on Tinypic, it takes me to PB, of which I am a member... I just don't understand :( I might have been interested in some of your tack and I couldn't see your "hidden pony" pics the other day either so I missed the joke.... *stamps foot* Meh!!

is it just innocence's piccies you cant see? If not then it could a setting on your internet options? Have you got cookies enabled?

Yeay! I can see them now they're via PB!!! Thanks :happy:

Murphy has that "*sigh* Oh, alriiiiight....." look about him. Has he been suffering in the heat? Glad it's going well with sharer. :biggrin:

We were going to have a go at long-lining Jack but it turns out he's terrified of ONE long line, so we didn't get as far as attempting two... some desensitising to be done there, bless him....

He's not been doing too badly in the heat, we did loose school him on Tuesday and he got a bit hot and sweaty. He wasn't in a very cooperative mood on Thurs :redcarded:

Heres the pic of Susie you missed the other day :happy:
2011-04-18121256.jpg

newrider.com