sister's wedding

joosie

lifelong sufferer of restless brain syndrome
Oct 28, 2004
New Zealand
My sister announced her engagement a few weeks ago and they have just confirmed a wedding date at the end of August 2015. We aren't close, and in the last 10 years we haven't really had much to do with each other - I think we've seen each other maybe 4 times, and I've only met her OH once! - but I'm finding myself surprisingly excited about the whole thing. I kind of hope that sharing this special time with her will help to rekindle our relationship, our lives have been so separate for such a long time now and I think this might sort of bring them back together a little bit. I'm also looking forward to spending a few days with my relatives in general, as I'm rather isolated from the rest of the family due to living abroad and not being good at keeping in touch, so it will be good to get back in the loop so to speak. The other good bit is that I have officially been asked to do the photography :D which is exciting anyway, but I am looking forward to it even more now that they've booked a venue - it looks fantastic and I'm imagining so many brilliant photo opportunities!

http://polhawnfort.com/

Your sister will need your support that's for sure! We get married next year and my sister is my go-to person/voice of reason. It's wonderful you get to share in your sisters big day :) and great photo op too!

newrider.com