Shopping help desperately needed!

tbaynancy

Jul 27, 2009
I want this rug for Rusty so badly....

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/Equestr...se+Apple+Medium+Standard+Turnout_402-0181.htm

Have sent them an email requesting shipping costs to Canada, but no response yet. Am wondering if anyone on here (with paypal account) would be willing to buy this for me and ship it to Canada? I know it's a bit of a cheeky request but I am happy to pay in advance - thinking Paypal is the easiest - I MUST have it!!

Rusty is a handsome chestnut and I've decided to deck him out in lime green accessories.

I'll give Derby House another day to respond but if anyone is willing, would you please PM me? thanks in advance

Horse rugs here seem to be available in black, navy, and for the particularly adventurous - sometimes red.

ONe word of warning - I am on my second DerbyHouse rug in the course of a weekend. So far I've had the Watergate combo (lining all started sliding out the back after 2 days) and then the Heavyweight with detachable neck - rug looked fine but the neck looked like it had been made the wrong way round. Turns out the whole batch was the same!

They are also a fairly neat fit and I had to go up a size for Arnie.

They have both been returned and I've given up with the quality of the DH rugs and ordered him a Premier Equine.:(

Thanks for the advice - I'll go up a size. Hope it lasts a while - Rusty's pretty easy on his rugs.

Nat17 - thank you publicly for doing this for me - photos will be posted of Rusty in his apple rug!

If you call the shop in Olney and pay over the phone and pay a little extra for the delivery they will send it to you...I know coz they did it for me to my friend in the US.

newrider.com