Saddler in essex

noodle

May 29, 2007
Essex england
www.waggy-walkers.co.uk
Can anyone recommend or even find me a saddler/fitter than can supply and fit a good second hand leather saddle please.
I have found people who will fit and check an exhisting saddle and reflock ect and people that will supply and fit new saddles.
I already have 1 leather saddle that I bought from ebay that isnt suitable, dont want to make that mistake again.
I am after a 15inch saddle to fit a flat backed no withered sec a

mmmh i use tom, but he just fits the saddles,

Have you tryed Johnny rowe? I have herd mixed reports but he fitted candy with a decent saddle! he also had 2nd hand leather ones.

He comes under longwood and you have to ring them to book an appiontment

Have you tried katie eaton, she works for becky chapman at ashen equestrian centre, i bought my holistic part-treed saddle from her and its fab.
She does sell second hand leather saddles so might be worth giving her a call
If you want her number feel free to pm me and i'll give you her number

Janette Moss of Janette Moss Horsewear is very good but she's based in Waltham Abbey - not sure how far she travels. Worth a try though :)

I phoned around a few places, most of them didnt supply and fit second hand saddles, the ones that did , most didnt have anything suitable.
But I have chloe from saddleworld coming out tommorow afternoon, bringing a selection of used saddles , fingers crossed we can find something suitable and affordable!

newrider.com