Rescue needs your help

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
I am not even sure if this is allowed, but I am sure admin will remove if inappropriate. The rescue I fundraise for has unfortunately had a rather large €3,000 vets bill to clear for a little pony that was knocked over when it was running loose on one of the Dublin housing estates:mad:

Little Aine is now home from UCD Dublin and safe in the care of My Lovely Horse Rescue for the rest of her life. .....however the €3,000 bill has left quite a hole in the rescue's finances. I have a raffle running on my fundraising page with 2 super prizes - only €6 (approximately £5 sterling) a ticket and limited to 40 tickets so a very good chance of winning. Postage of prizes won to the UK would be included in the prize.

I appreciate that many of you don't use facebook but those of you that do, and feel you could help by buying a raffle ticket please could you go on my charity page and the raffle is pinned to the top of the page, there is a list of the numbers that have been sold so you can see what is available to you - If this gets pulled then sorry I broke the rules! :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/EquestrianTackClearance/

I can't spare much but have given a small donation on the go fund me page, I hope everyone else chips in if they can.

What a poor little pony she's been very fortunate to end up with the rescue after such a rough time.

Reactions: Cortrasna
I have received it and thanks so much for supporting the fundraising, that will go directly to My Lovely Horse Rescue in the next few days along with the April funds I have raised so far. Thanks again :) x

Reactions: SeeingSpots
newrider.com