Quick non horsey question...Wally

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
Your wee signature thing of a troll spray...what is a message board troll???? :redface: this is the only forum I've ever used and I'm confuzzled, yes its easily done!

WD40, better than Chanel!

ONly Chanel no5 and WD40 don't have the same lubricating properties!!......do not try and loosen a nut with Chanel, that would be unsuccesful.

My dad rebuilds vintage motor bikes, used to help or try when I was wee and go on the rallies with him, he can no longer ride them so now I just watch in awe as boxes of rusty old bits turn into beautiful machines, they take him a lot longer now but still his thing :smile:

OH is a machanic, I have bought him swarfega for Xmas :giggle:

I think he has bought me a quad bike.

I hope he has

I will be very upset if he hasn't

He probs won't have

Hasn't even got me a card >:|

Vid is great... "YEAH I AGREE LOL" :giggle:

Although this thread HAS actually gone off topic slightly with the mention of WD40!!! :mstickle:

My dad rebuilds vintage motor bikes, used to help or try when I was wee and go on the rallies with him, he can no longer ride them so now I just watch in awe as boxes of rusty old bits turn into beautiful machines, they take him a lot longer now but still his thing :smile:

One of my old bikes is sitting in the shed waiting for me to either retire, or find time to rebuild it.

The thing that shocked me the most was one of younger age turned up at the Classic Motor vehicle show here, last year.......the bike I mis spent my youth on is now considered a vintage classic!:redface::giggle:

The thing that shocked me the most was one of younger age turned up at the Classic Motor vehicle show here, last year.......the bike I mis spent my youth on is now considered a vintage classic!:redface::giggle:

hee hee thats funny :giggle: The bike my dad is working on atm was made the same year he was born...he is refusing to call it vintage :biggrin:

He is gutted I never learned to ride...there is still time as been looking at doing my cbt next year! unfortunatly the bike I want is in Dad's garage and a 650 so will need to pootle about on a 125 for a while first.

Depending on how old you are there are fast track bike tests, BUt you are restricted to a low BHP for a year or so, The rules are so complex now I have lot touch......they have probably changed in the time it took me to type this.

newrider.com