QoD - Sat 22nd Pt 1...

Don't mind. We're having turkey this year but last year it was duck and that was good too. Got snails for starters, nom nom!

turkey for the carnivores, there would be a riot if I got anything else. chestnut and cranberry roast for the veggies. Both nice cold next day, and for the next few days after that.

Turkey, boned out and stuffed this year, can't stand all the left over bits we usually have, this is a lot smaller, my favourite bit is always the stuffing

NOT turkey!!! Boring!!!

Had ostrich 2 years ago, reindeer last year, having a three bird game roast this year (pheasant, partridge, pigeon) can't wait!

we have a full house every christmas and have Turkey,beef and a gammon joint- leftovers sliced up and on buffet for 12 on boxing day as well - usually more as neighbours have open invite to drop in - not usually much left but what is - soup

i don't eat poultry, was put off it as a child by the carcass in the fridge at xmas.

have bought a traditional gammon which will be simmered with cloves then roasted, with dauphinoise potatoes, roast parsnip and sprouts if I can find any big ones!

newrider.com